About the Preview Version
The purpose of this sandboxed instance is to give you the look and feel of The Customer Collector, before purchasing it.
You have to keep in mind that it has limited functionality, but you can play around with it up to some extent.
These are the differences from the full version:
- There is a predefined user that you can use to log in using these credentials: username: testuser, password: testpassword.
- Once logged in, the session will last forever, regardless of your choice for "Remember Me" checkbox, unless you decide to explicitely log out, of course.
- Every setting and configuration you create is attached to the current session and will be lost upon the next log-out.
- The notification links are not functional, they do not forward any lead information to the target connection.
- When you create a mapping, the activity logs will be pre-filled with random data to give you an idea of what the statistical charts look like.
Currently JVZoo implements direct AWeber integration at product level, but not at affiliate link level.
As an affiliate promoting products from JVZoo, you basically can have two possible setups:
- A squeeze page in front of the affiliate link. With this method you’ll never be certain whether a prospect subscribing to your list will actually purchase the product or not. Your lists will not be pure buyers lists.
- A squeeze page in front of the bonuses. Your buyers may decide not to access your bonuses and thus you are losing valuable leads.
The Customer Collector overcomes these limitations by supercharging your affiliate links with the power of collecting your buyers into your email lists with no optin required.
To start working with The Customer Collector please click on Log In in the navigation bar
and fill in the credentials of the default user, as this is a sandboxed version. Then you'll be able to access the admin area.
For your convenience the complete documentation is available online.
View details »
For any questions you may have, don't hesitate to use our ticketing system. Any typical questions are constantly added in a special FAQ section.
View details »